1/100 MG Gouf Ver 2.0
1/100 MG Gouf Ver 2.0
Sale Sold out
Regular price $42.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
- MS-07B Gouf (Ver. 2.0)
- Ramba Ral figurine (sitting)
- Heat Rod
- Heat Saber
- 1/100 scale figurines (standing)
- Ramba Ral
- Crowley Hamon
- Adapter for Action Base
Kit Features & Gimmicks
- Mono-eye can move when the head is turned sideways.
- Shoulder joints can swing frontward.
- The arms can...
- Swing on a peg-and-socket joint.
- Raise horizontally.
- The shoulder armors are jointed, allowing some articulation to avoid interference with the horizontal arm articulation.
- The upper arms can rotate.
- Both the elbow and knees are double-jointed.
- The manipulators...
- Can swivel on a ball-and-socket joint.
- Feature 3+1+1 articulation on each finger, including the finger machine gun hand.
- The waist can rotate in a limited extent, which is caused by the skirt armor and movement pipes.
- Front, side and rear skirt armors can lift up to avoid interference with the legs' articulation.
- The upper thighs can swing frontwards/backwards on a peg, raise horizontally and/or rotate on each piece.
- The ankles can pivot/tilt in a limited manner.
- The front foot pieces can pivot.
- A regular 3+1+1 left manipulator is provided which can be interchanged with the 5-barrel machine gun, though they must share with the same wrist joint piece.
- The cockpit hatch can open/close.
- Heat Rod can be attached to the slot on the right arm.
- Each segment of the Heat Rod is connected via a ball joint, enabling it to bend in multiple ranges.
- Heat Saber handle can be detached from the Shield as a handheld weapon.
- The Shield can attach onto any of the forearms, though the default position is on the left.
- Gouf 2.0 can mount onto an Action Bases (sold separately) 1 or 4 via an adapter.
Tips & Tricks
- For better results, some or most of the details (including the figurines) can be painted and panel-lined with Gundam Markers and/or Mr. Color Paints.
- Topcoat (Mr. Hobby recommended) can be used to protect applied stickers/marking decals and if any, painted details.
- If using matte/flat-finish topcoat, it is advisable not to spray on the clear/translucent parts - can be done by masking or spraying topcoat while the said parts are separated.
- The lower knuckles of the middle, ring, and pinky fingers can be sliced off for individual articulation. (NOTE: May decrease gripping stability.)
- A dedicated set of water slide decals can be purchased separately if the builder prefers them.